Re: [NTLK] Which Bluetooth Card?

From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 14:57:07 EDT

Eck,

A dunno about "commonly available", but I DO know that a lot of us
Blunt users who don't use the PICO cards do use Ambicom cards, and a
common model is the BT2000-CF ("purple antenna"). :-)

Hope that helps!
-Sonya

> it seems that the selection of available Newton compatible Bluetooth
> card is getting smaller and smaller... The PICO card is easily
> available in Europe, but which cards do you see in the US? PC Cards
> won't work (it has to be PCMCIA), but most of the recent cards seem
> to be exactly that.
>
> The reason I'm asking is that I want to test Blunt 2 soon with those
> cards which are actually available. Any suggestions?

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn@earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn