Re: [NTLK] how do you create newton compatible graphics?

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 19:57:01 EDT

On Aug 30, 2006, at 8:53 PM, martin queen wrote:

> I am having serious trouble trying to convert jpg files to a format
> that will be accepted on the newton.

Hmm, if you are running Tiger perhaps you try automator.

Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun of The Mac Observer's Mac Geek Gab
ran a wonderful review of Automator on the Mac Geek Gab show #64,
that's MGG 64 and and entire program, MGG 63 was devoted entirely to
Automator.

Once you find the format you want, Automator should most certainly
convert all the files to and from formats for you.

I highly recommend you download those two episodes.

Alex