Re: [NTLK] Alignment problems

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 09:59:01 EDT

Christian,

Frank is in Germany, the God-Father of Newton repair... Take the ferry and
have a short holiday in Munich while Frank freshens up your beloved.

I'm in the US and Frank does all my work, which hasn't been much and not to
say that there aren't qualified people here (US) - Frank is the man, with a
hankerin' for single malt.

Paul