Re: [NTLK] 2010?

From: Betty <bettyy_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 15:32:07 EDT

At 7:03 PM +0200 8/31/06, Jon Glass wrote:
>On 8/31/06, Frederick Bauman <fbauman@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey now, I use that timer to let me know when my press pot of coffee
>> is finished brewing. Do you know what kind of disaster could occur
>> if I didn't have coffee? ---unthinkable! ;-)
>
>You actually _time_ that? When I'm forced to use those things, I just
>wait until it can't get any blacker, and then it's done. I prefer a
>stove-top "express" myself.

I use it to time my tea - especially when I'm not home. Overbrewed
tea is awful. I wish it counted down seconds, too.

This is the first I heard of the minute timer problem. Exactly what
is that? I've been putting my head in the sand over the 2010
problem. Do I really have to face it?

Betty
bettyy at earthlink dot net