[NTLK] eMail addresses

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 18:57:06 EST

> I've found the best way to contact J&K is via email. They
> share store space with another company and only one
> gentleman is actually running J&K to my knowledge. I've
> contacted Ken Bush at kbushxxx@xxxjksalesincxxx.com and he has
> been very helpful in the past.

May I politely and with all due respect point out yet again
that it is a very bad idea to post email addresses in a public
forum like ours? They are free for the taking for every spammer
who happens to send his search robot along.

This is why I changed the address in the text I just quoted. And this
is also why my fg2 address is no longer usable because it has found
its way into spammers' address books. Which is a pain in the
proverbial because half the world knows it as the address to send
a mail to if they have a Newton problem.

My new address is

@
-
.

For making this a real address remove all occurences of the letter x and
put the
remaining characters side by side. If anybody ever posts this address
anywhere,
I'll set fire on him and never again help him with anything
Newton-related. Nor
with anything else, for that matter ;-)

Please remove the fg2 address from your address book. I'll be monitoring
it for
a couple of weeks longer, but then I'll throw it away. Unless my anger
wins and
I throw it away tomorrow.

Frank