Re: [NTLK] eMail addresses

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 03:39:55 EST

On Dec 6, 2006, at 12:57 AM, Frank Gruendel wrote:

>> I've found the best way to contact J&K is via email. They
>> share store space with another company and only one
>> gentleman is actually running J&K to my knowledge. I've
>> contacted Ken Bush at kbushxxx@xxxjksalesincxxx.com and he has
>> been very helpful in the past.
>
> May I politely and with all due respect point out yet again
> that it is a very bad idea to post email addresses in a public
> forum like ours? They are free for the taking for every spammer
> who happens to send his search robot along.

Did you really have that much of spam on your old address? I am
posting on usenet and several mailing lists with my true EMail
address, and I have published my address on several webpages. I also
disabled filtering by my provider. As a result, I get about 30 spam
mails a day that are easily distinguishable from the good mail (plus
90% of them are marked junk by my mail reader anyways). That bothers
me less than the mails I missed because of bad filters.

Or do you get more and I am just lucky?

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/