Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 16:07:08 EST

On 12/7/06, Tony Morrow <gizmo1482@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sonny would be correct in that I have had no issue with the modified
> tray.

Hey Tony,
I'm glad it's working out well for you.

> I went to the local Wal-Mart and purchased a pack of Energizer
> 2500mAh batteries and they charge just fine in the Newton.

Hey, did you have any issues ejecting the Tray? or did it just need a
slight slap to the side to slip out the tray as we discussed?

> Using the Newton for regular note taking and jotting down note, along with the
> occasional WiFi access, I can normally get a good 2 weeks charge. I
> like the fact the Newton can charge the batteries because that gets
> rid of the hassle of my old setup.

Not bad, I've been using 2400mAh NiMH AA's and getting round a month
as I usually use it for less intensive activities which don't drain my
cells so much... such as WiFi and not too much gaming as I did in the
past to keep myself preoccupied...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung