Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Alaric Dyson <ADyson_at_Rogers.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 10:05:11 EST

My understanding was that he is unable to support a large volume of
registered users which would happen if he reduced the price. I myself would
like to purchase the software just to support his efforts but find the 4Mb
Demo limit more than enough for me at this time. So thank you Paul for even
allowing this to happen.

----- Original Message ----- > ATA Support is a great application but I
agree its expensive, especially