Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 10:51:20 EST

Hi

Are you saying that he never intended to sell large numbers of the
software?

I appreciate that I can't prove reducing the cost would work, we
would need see
how many people would be willing to buy at a reduced cost rather than
the current cost.

If the software is no longer being updated then it would be easy
money to sell more at
a lower price as no more development costs would be incurred. A
reduced cost would
also make people more comfortable about buying a software that is no
longer updated.

And I agree its an excellent application and I appreciate his efforts.

Sam