Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 11:06:24 EST

On 12/13/06, Sam Speake <sam.speake@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Are you saying that he never intended to sell large numbers of the
> software?

I hope not to speak for Paul.

1) The price is the price he thinks is appropriate to charge for his
investment in time into the ATA Driver. I'd pay the price if I could
legitimately afford and justify such a purchase... however for my
needs I can't ... I just stock up on 4MB, 8MB and other varied sized
flash pc cards for my Newton.

2) Support is one thing I would think he does not need to have
increased to a larger magnitude... he does have his studies to contend
with, right? a life beyond Newton...

3) IF he decides to at a latter time he could at his disgression
change the pricing policy but then IMO that would be a time of not
supporting it... but that's what I think...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung