Re: [NTLK] [FS or T] Mac and newton related gear

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 05:10:08 EST

I use ebay and paypal but I have a hate for both.

Paypal just facilitate the transactions so if you ever need there
help they wash
there hands, I have been bitten twice by them from both sides as a
seller and buyer.

I had to claim for a game that some one didn't send, I was covered by
there buyer protection
and I got the grand old sum if 25p out of £15 claim.

I then sold an ipod, paypal excepted a stoled credit-card then took
the money back of me.... lost
the payment and an ipod. And they did bugger all, any other bank
would have got the police involved.