Re: [NTLK] eMate for my baby?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 14:36:54 EST

        Don't forget "Newt" as a language...

http://saweyer.freehostia.com/newton/newtdev.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Daniel Padilla
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 12:07 PM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] eMate for my baby?

> What's "Daniel?"

    That's the only word left from a message when a stupid web mail
application doesn't work as it should. :-) Here's the rest of the
message:

" I would like to get into this project. My wife is pregnant and I
also think that an emate is the perfect computer for a child.

  I'm ready to do the programming if you can tell me about this kind
of baby programs, what should they do, etc I would love to hear
ideas from the rest of the list too.

  It will be freeware and opensource.

Daniel
"