Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Thomas Dean <tedean_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Dec 25 2006 - 11:07:08 EST

Simon,
Sorry, It is been so long since I used NCU, YEARS. After install, it
all came up.

I successfully installed on iMac 10.4.8
I have MP21k, two memory cards, Keyspan serial port.
Backup produces TEDean Card 2.nbku, TEDean Card.nbku
and TEDean Newton device.nbku

While backing up the CPU app quits. I will send data via the Bug
report.

Your efforts in getting this program up and running is a nice
Christmas present!

Thanks,
Thomas Dean