Re: [NTLK] Lucent Wavelan Turbo Silver - success!

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 16:58:10 PST

I am reposting this message as it still seems to be relevant. If anyone thinks it would be helpful to post to the wiki I will also add this information there.

Cheers:)

Hello list after reading recently in this list about turning the lucent
silver to gold I did some research at http://www.netstumbler.org/

I came across this posting that might help shed some light on the
Bronze, Silver, Gold issue as well as instructions on turning the Silver
into a Gold card.

 From what I can tell, from this posting, the Bronze (not Bronze Turbo)
will not work at all because is only transmits at 2mb.

Here is a link to a scraping of the relevant info.

http://homepage.mac.com/dulap.calendar/alchemy.html

I only offer this as research I have done and can not vouch for its
accurateness.