Re: [NTLK] OT: most MoreInfo like Mac software?

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 05:45:10 PST

I used MacJournal for quite some time, and like it a lot. Other notes
programs (such as Journler) are really slick and wonderful. I've
heard good things about new programs like Mori (by Hog Bay, who used
to make Hog Bay Notebook) which seem very good. But, again, they
don't include Mail, iCal, and Addressbook.

That's where I want something like MoreInfo on the Newton. I can
create a project as a Name, link meetings, tasks, and Notes to it,
and float across the soups, gathering information as needed. I can
create a "Someday" folder in Notes with all my needed checklists,
collect information on the fly, move things to Dates when they
actually need doing, and more. That flexibility, in my pocket or
hands at all times, is why I don't give up the Newton (that, and the
gesture driven interface). My Mac is a wonderful machine, but it
doesn't have that capability, that I know of. Finding out if a
program DOES have the capability is what I'm asking about...

Michael