Re: [NTLK] Einstein on Mac OSX

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 05:48:33 PST

Hmmm, referring to your Newton as your brain? I certainly do! Ha.

> I've seem nothing else, other than research projects, that
> allows your data to interconnect in the same manner as your brain
> does.

Of course, exactly this interconnectability of data is what I am
talking about in another thread. Letting data talk to data seems to
be slowly more available on OS X, with accessible databases floating
about, but it's not at Newton levels yet. Sigh.

Michael