Re: [NTLK] Relative 'speeds' of various Newtons

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 20:39:04 PST

Speed chipped MP2x000's, there used to be a "kit" for this. Can they still
be had or is it only buying the faster oscillator chip and do it your self?
Seems to me I should know this off the top of my head... I'm gonna fall back
on the 2 and 3 year old robbing me and the wife of sleep for the last 3+
years....

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner