[NTLK] Newton Logo Design Contest Newtonsales.com

From: Knowledge Navigator (knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 10:54:23 PST

Just a note that the contest is still active, I know there are some creative people on this list and I am hoping that they are willing to submit entries.
The direct link to contest details is www.newtonsales.com/contest.htm
I welcome and appreciate any entries.

I will be selecting a judging panel to help with final contest winners once the end date nears.

I'm sure most of you know about my new website at www.newtonsales.com. The website has been in existence in some form or another for a while and recently I started efforts to update the site to have it look more professional but there was something missing from the site. Specifically: A nifty logo is what would really make the site shine. As such I am running a Logo Design Contest the rules of which are below. Entries will be accepted until March 31, 2006. The prizes offered are as follows:
Grand Price: US$300.00* to spend on any item(s) @ Newtonsales.com.
1st Runner Up: US$150.00* to spend on any item(s) @ Newtonsales.com.
2nd Runner Up: US$50.00* to spend on any item(s) @ Newtonsales.com.

Good luck!