[NTLK] Card Won't Load

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 04:29:57 PST

Hello Pete,

This exact same thing happened to one of my Newtons a few months ago.
Here is the solution that somebody else on the list provided:

Hold down the stylus on the left side of the screen as you boot up the
Newton. A dialog box should open, asking if you would like to delete
everything. Select "No". from there, I think you can coaxe the Newton
to load up one package at a time, until you find the offending file(s),
at which point such file(s) can be deleted.

Hopefully, one of the more knowledgeable Newtoneers will chime in with
more details on this procedure. You'll get it, though!

Warmest regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA