Re: [NTLK] WiFi and more

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 05:05:01 PST

Sweet!

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-0849 Home Facsimile
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile
www.BBCGroupMI.net Advanced Online Application
www.HomeSweetHomeLoan.com Online Application

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Adam Goddard
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:13 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] WiFi and more

You've given me an idea. I've been making a little project box that houses a
little USB-serial converter and has an 8 pin minidin socket and a DB9 plug.
I'll put a little IrDA transceiver connected to the serial port as well.
This project is gonna be documented and put on my webpage so anyone can use
it with their PC/Mac that only has USB. I'll get back to you all on that
shortly.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard

Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/ WikiWikiNewt for all