[NTLK] (Semi-OT) Help with a WACOM Tablet

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 19:34:49 PST

Hey List!

This is definitely (Semi-OT) as denoted.
I'm now in possesion of a WACOM Tablet - Model SD-113E 12x18
I've been able to track down the last good driver for OS9.2.2 for my Wallstreet.
However it seems I'm missing a cable. The tablet has a DB9 which
probably requirea a DB9 to MiniDIN 8 (or is that DB)? I'd need to
track down a cable or a PINOUT so I can make a cable... ANY help
appreciated..

This is Semi-OT because I'm going to be learning Photoshop and
Illustrator with it and was thinking about using this to work on some
graphic items to late be transfered to the Newton ..

Unfortunate for me this Tablet is missing in addition to the cable the
Stylus.. :( if anyone knows of one it would be appreciated... I've
got the holder at least and three replacement tips :)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung