Re: [NTLK] Notes enhancements

From: Owen Collins (collinso_at_wlu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 06:51:55 PST

On 1/9/06, Owen Collins <CollinsO_at_wlu.edu> wrote:

> >But in any case, it's worth trying out, and seei
> I noticed a conflict with bignotes and NewtSync, I couldn't get a good
> cync when big notes was installed.

>>Jon Glass Wrote:
Was this syncing names or notes? Curious! I would hate to think that my
problem with syncing names with Newtsync was because I had BiggerNotes
installed!

Well I don't have notes attached to my contacts, and I only sync'ed one
 thing at a time. i.e. deselecting everything but notesync and just
doing that.

And the hangups went away after getting rid of BigNotes.

O.