Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth connection....

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 19:18:38 PST

    andy> Would somebody be so kind as to post a clear guide to getting
    andy> my Newton up and running with Bluetooth. I've downloaded the
    andy> relevant software (Blunt etc), have a Sphinx Pico card and am
    andy> running Tiger on my iBook. I've got an eMate and a MP130 and
    andy> would like to enable both for comms. Thanks in
    andy> advance...andybloom

Have you already gone through this?

    http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/BluntSetup

If yes, knowing where you had problems would probably get you a better
response.

regards,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court