[NTLK] NCU restore, failure -48401

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 19:24:15 PST

I'm trying to restore to my "spare" MP with the backup taken from the
first. I was able to successfully restore the internal backup, but the
card restore keeps failing. The card has about 4.6MB of data and
packages.

I'm doing this via AppleTalk over a wireless connection.

It fails while restoring packages. I've run SBM Utilities on the
primary MP, which found nothing at all to complain about on the card,
then did another backup and restore cycle. It appears very
consistent---it fails every time so far (about 5 times) with this error
code.

I've read the error description, but it doesn't really help me to
understand what might be the origin of the problem.

Any suggestions apart from try, try again?

regards,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court