Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Address Book categories

From: Giulio Marchi (emfdb_at_tiscali.it)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 00:54:44 PST

As far as I have seen this issue has been discussed numerous times and
you can check the precious archives for it.

For the same task, in the opposite Mac->Newton direction, I use IC/VC
so you could give a try to:
http://www.40hz.org/ICVC/

In the Newton->Mac direction, you are supposed to be able to export all
or any of your contacts from the Newton as vCards and eventually import
them in the Mac Address Book. Again: I do not recall I used it in this
direction and my "help" ends here. By the way, if you may need "my
method":
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/
AddressBookNamesSynchronizationTcpIpEthernetICVC
As several other users, I ended up having a "master" address book, in
my case the Newton and probably the Mac in your case, and having
one-way updates more than synchronizations.

Giulio