[NTLK] Terrible issue! Newt goes nuts! Help!

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 06:01:25 PST

Hi List,

it's the Horror! My Newt popped up some very old weekly appointments
when turning over to 2006. Ah well I thought, just go a few years
into the future in Dates & tell the Newt to delete it all before
2016. But now the Newt will not stop throwing reminders at me for the
eversame repeating appointment! And it goes *brrrrp* all the time due
to the reminder sound! I had to bury it in the basement because it
was unbearable! What to do?! I need this Newt operational... will I
just have to click away some 520 reminders? What if it doesn't stop?!
I know I could brainwipe it, but I'd loose a weeks worth of notes...

Help!

Oliver

--
Returning to my own footprints in the snow
I realize