Re: [NTLK] slashdotted??

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 09:40:26 PST

I don't understand. So I went to slash dot. I made a reply with my opinion.
I tried to post it and it told me I needed to setup an account. So I set up
an account and it wiped out my post. So after reading the opinionated
ignorance of most of the posters I just closed the browser as not worth my
time. But are they somehow interfering with NewtonTalk and Kallisys? How,
and turn them over to appropriate law enforcement if they are interfering
with someone else's site. Or am I missing something fundamental here?

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

Daniel Padilla wrote:
> I think we've been slashdotted.

Victor Reports wrote:
Well I guess we were (newtontalk.net and kallisys.com are hosted on the same
server), but we have weathered slashdottings in the past.