[NTLK] Getting Newton data into Einstein

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 08:53:36 PST

Hi, all,

Perhaps I am dense, but I'm not finding a way to get my Einstein-
Newton on the desktop to get access to my Newton's data. I'd love to
restore from a backup on my hard drive, for example, but can't figure
out how. Using the Dock seems silly, but even when I try, I get errors.

Can anybody be of assistance? This is the first time I've tried using
the Einstein emulator (using UP2) and it is absolutely incredible to
see it sitting there. I don't have a tablet, though, so it also seems
not terribly useful.

So, perhaps a deeper question: has anyone used Einstein for "actual
work"?

Michael