Re: [NTLK] Travel-CS (PowerTrans, PT-Cursive) shutting down

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 11:49:26 PST

John Powell wrote:
> Michael, Joel, Tony, and anyone else thinking this question...
> [snip] My hope is to quickly sell about 30 more licenses (here and/or eBay), at which point I'll donate the registration package to the community so anyone can register on
> any Newton they'd like. [snip]
Thanks, John. I think your plan sounds good. Sounds like I won't have
to worry about whether I'll be able to transfer the program to new
hardware if my current hardware goes out of service.

So I'll do my part to help you get there by buying a couple of licenses
right now -- one for my MP2100 and one for my kid's eMate.

Michael