Re: [NTLK] eMate batteries deplete very quickly

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 20:04:09 EDT

1850 mAh cells were probably a few years ago, so one or more of the
cells may be aging. If you have Avi's backdrop installed you can
watch more closely the charging process.

some folks have reported that slapping the pack on a flat surface can
restore some life, but I have also had some luck

make sure you have the latest system patch, and review whether any of
the auto beam or auto dock are activated.

These packs are easy to rebuild.

Woody