Re: [NTLK] Problem with Megahertz LAN card

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 20:47:41 EDT

On my eMate or 2100 I select Megahertz 589E
Configuration DHCP Server.
Domain None
I am using Linksys router

Is the card recognized when inserted?
You should be able to use this card to connect to NCU via AppleTalk
without any ethernet setup if your router supports appletalk.

Some folks have needed to delete all ethernet stuff and start over.

Woody

=