Re: [NTLK] New to list and my two questions.

From: Steven Combs <steven.combs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 21:24:07 EDT

I plan on using eScale to sync and send packages. I'll keep searching
around for the cable as it sounds like this is my only option. At the
moment I am in the process of installing a battery holder with some
fresh NiHM batteries. Have the holder and the dremel and ready to go
to work. Once I get it holding power consistently then I'm going to
work on getting the serial cable. Thinking about documenting the
project online. Will let everyone know if I do.

I have an eMAC running MAC OS X and Classic, but was unsuccessful
getting NCU to install. Didn't spend much time with it, but will a
little later.

Looking forward to using the list and reading about the interesting
ways folks are still using their Newtons. I had a 110 years ago with
all the cables and could kick myself for getting rid of it now that I
found this wonderful eMate.

Steven