Re: [NTLK] Fighting Complacency within the Newton Community

From: <one_audioman_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 13:06:17 EDT

Matt,

Seems as if you are having a bad day!? My first suggestion would be to
work on your language skills. Less use of profanity (i.e. @$$) might
elevate the importance of your posts and actually engage people in
meaningful discussion.

"Poking" at people to generate a gut response is easy. Eliciting
meaningful discussion will require a bit more work on your part!

Best regards,

Vince