[NTLK] [NTLK] Data exchange via Bluetooth

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 05:54:32 EDT

Hi Izabella,

Bluetooth is quite a nice option for data exchange between iCal and
Adress Book and the Newton.

Here's an exemple :

<http://messagepad.free.fr/Bluetooth/Bluetooth.html>

and here's the wiki description :

<http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/UsingBluetoothIndex>

Otherwise, Escale seemed to be quite promising for a real
synchronisation, but it got stuck :

<http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/fr>

Yet abnother option : mailing your items via the excellent Mail V
application :

<http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/simplemail/>

and an exemple here :

<http://messagepad.free.fr/Courriel/MailV.html>

Well, all this reading should keep you busy on the one hand, and give a
clue on the other :-)

Best regards,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 110, 130, 2000, 2100, eMate 300
<http://messagepad.free.fr>