Re: [NTLK] Cheap Einstein Platform?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 16:58:32 EDT

On 6/7/06, Andrew Diller <dillera@gmail.com> wrote:
> For $150 more you get the touchscreen and Nokia's superb engineering.

You mean for almost double the price.... There is a big difference
between the two, which could make a big difference to a lot of us.
However, IMO, the lack of a touch screen is a deal-killer. I would
like, however, to see Einstein on a Palm T/X. That would be awesome,
and costs less than $300.... It's the same screen resolution as the 2k
series, and ARM. But I don't know how one could get Einstein to boot
on it...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland