[NTLK] A small question

From: me <nabfa1_at_sgu.edu>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 10:28:00 EDT

Hello,
A small question if I may. I am trying to get "Mad Max" functioning on my Newton 2100 and it seems so very unwilling to work with me. I believe I have installed all the packages ( NewtScape, Mad Max, Mad Newton, the slip software for connecting the link to Mad Max, and so much more that I have lost track of!) The link gets placed well in the papplication but when I press play to open the stream I receive an error code " - 48201) . I would really appreciate if you could offer any insight into this or share o=how you may have gotten yours to run . Thank you in advanced for all your help and time.
Sincerely,

farbod