[NTLK] Sale: Newton 2000 & 2100 Audio Headphone Jack

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 18:23:31 EDT

Hello Newton Users!
I have a special upgrade opportunity for list members for the next month (ending July 30 2006)

The upgrade is described on my website at the following URL:

http://newtonsales.com/inewt.htm

The upgrade will give you a permanent internal audio headphone port that will function with perfectly with any standard headphones (3.5mm).

The regular price on my website is $99.

For the next month the upgrade price will be $45 plus return shipping of your Newton. Return shipping will be via whatever method the buyer requests be it airmail, surface, or express (3-5 day service). This will be calculated once location information is provided.

The upgrade is warrantied for 1 year from the date of return shipping.

This opportunity will be limited to 25 upgrades and will be on a first emailed first served basis.

If you have any questions you can direct them to knowledgenavigator@gmail.com. You may also talk with me via skype for free within north america by providing a phone number or internationally via personal computer free of charge.

Thank you
Knowledgenavigator
www.newtonsales.com