Re: [NTLK] Sale: Newton 2000 & 2100 Audio Headphone Jack

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 20:34:48 EDT

Its great to have you back on the Newton Scene PCBMan, (David).
Im sure Thomas' nerves are not the only listmembers you are getting on.
For me, I find your continuous negativity and criticism comical.

Since you are still on the list, I am hopeful (As I am sure many others are) that you are still developing products for the Newton platform?

Have a great afternoon and keep it green you deepthinker!

Sincerely,
Knowledgenavigator
www.newtonsales.com