Re: [NTLK] Inbox .pct to Avi's backdrop

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 00:55:14 EDT

I think that Avi's Backdrop images are always a special case of a
Newton book. To create one see
<http://www.chuma.org/newton/projects/avi-backdrop-npress.shtml>
It may be possible to open the .pct file that is in your inbox with
Newt's Cape. I have not done this but it has an 'open inbox'
option. If you can open it and view it in Newt's Cape then you may
be able to create a backdrop.

I have been experimenting with Newt's Cape to connect to my Mac 10.4.
with web sharing enabled and have successfully imported JPG images
and HTML documents and created Newton books with them............
haven't tried to make a backdrop yet.

Woody