Re: [NTLK] Inbox .pct to Avi's backdrop

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 11:35:11 EDT

Actually, if you can get the picture into the clip board (select the
image and drag it to the very edge of the screen), then open the AVI
preferences and drag the image from the clipboard to the preferences are
and release. The image should then be the backdrop. This only works on
MP2x00, but it does work. Also there is a problem if the image is very
large opening the AVI preferences again which caused the newton to
crash. In that case the only way to get rid of it or delete the image
is to use a soup editor (or trash pack) and delete the AVI preferences.

I did this several times by importing a image via X-port to notepad,
then dragging a copy to the AVI preferences. As I could get the image
to look better that way at first. Eventually when I got Press to work
with the same quality, I just used that as you can swap larger images
easier without the need to delete the AVI preferences.

-Dan