Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVD Torrent - What is a .DMG file?

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 14:23:54 EDT

Two formats are probably better than just one. Having the pre-
formatted archives for burning out to DVD (i.e. '.dmg' or '.iso') as
well as the archives of the content (as Victor suggests) would be a
good solution.

I still prefer .dmg format, but then again I'm a Mac OS X IT
professional.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
On Jun 27, 2006, at 1:45 PM, Victor Rehorst wrote:
> Gary Moody wrote:
[snip]
>> What software is required to read and burn the image?
>
> Oh, or should I say: whuh-oh.
[snip]