Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVD Torrent - What is a .DMG file?

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 13:45:50 EDT

Gary Moody wrote:
> Hi Adriano,
>
> What is a .DMG file? I'm not sure I have the software to read this format
> of DVD Image file. My software (Nero) will take a variety of image files,
> but >DMG is not listed among them.
>
> What software is required to read and burn the image?

Oh, or should I say: whuh-oh.

DMGs are Mac Disk Images. You can't read or do anything with them unless you
have Mac OS X. Personally, I hate this format.

Adriano... you should recreate the torrent with the extracted contents of the
DVDs. That's what I did with the UNNA torrents.

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org