Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVD Torrent - What is a .DMG file?

From: Kirk Zathey <zathey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 03:43:00 EDT

The discs themselves are in Mac OS Extended format. This means, even
if you had access to the actual disc, you could not even read these
without a Mac OS based computer, unless you used a 3rd party utility.
The only way you could use these is if the extracted contents were
posted but this would make it less convenient for Mac users that want
to burn it to a DVD and keep it archived.

Kirk Zathey