Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVD Torrent - What is a .DMG file?

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 17:14:32 EDT

Sorry, "making coasters" is slang (at-least here in the USA) for
failed/bad CD/DVD burns.

It's a reference to "coasters", those cardboard, cork, or tile
circles used to protect a tabletop from damage by scratches and
moisture from a glass or mug (which also tend to allow your drink to
glide or coast -- hence the name -- across the tabletop)... after
all, what else is a bad CD/DVD good for? :)

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com