Re: [NTLK] Newtsync Failure on Names/Address Book

From: Thomas Tempelmann <tempelmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 15:41:47 EST

On 3/2/06, Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only way to get NewtSync to work with a lot of addresses is to
> start with all of you addresses on the Mac, and a clean Newt. You
> can't move them the other way around. (This way works great, though.)

Problem for me is that:
a) i have all my addrs on the Newton and need to get them to the Mac somehow and
b) i once managed that with NewtSync long ago, but then kept updating
the addrs on the Newton and later could not get those new ones to the
Mac any more, so that copy I once got to the Mac is now out of date
(and starting with a fresh copy on the Mac does not help either)

Are there other, perhaps more complicated, ways of synching the addr
book to some computer from which I can eventually import them into the
Mac's Address Book?

Thomas