[NTLK] OT: Speaking of power supplies...

From: Keyth Owen <keyth.owen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 16:13:38 EST

I have my PowerBook 1400cs, and I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem
that everybody seems clueless about.

It won't run from a confirmed good battery. It won't charge the
battery, and it won't run from it. I've reset the Power Manager several
times, zapped the PRAM, and still nothing. It's just not willing to use
battery power.

It recognizes a battery is installed, but just doesn't charge it or run
from it.

Any ideas where I could go for some help with this one?

Thanks,

Keyth