Re: [NTLK] Uh-oh...how to delete "invisible" files?

From: Matthew Surles <minimicrite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 17:19:46 EST

Well, I feel quite silly. I renamed the soup instead of deleting it, and
had a typo in the first character. I didn't see it until I went through the
soups list carefully. Once I found and deleted the soup, everything was
back to being peachy.
NCU and NBU would backup the Newton's internal storage fine, but would crash
on the card. It was backing things up in what appeared to be alphabetical
order, and crashed sometime into the B's. I'll have to give Package Manager
a try, and see if I can get a backup of some sort. I've never made a backup
in six years of Newton ownership.

I had not heard about the corruption issue. I better look into another
large card just for music. No sense testing fate any more than I already
am.

Thanks Dan and William!