Re: [NTLK] Communication on Newton

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 09:23:21 EST

Welcome to the list.
There are numerous connection possibilities with the 2x00, Modem,
ethernet, bluetooth and possibly cardphone. Several email clients
are available.

I recommend starting with reading wikiwikinewt, link at bottom of
each email.
< http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/>

Spend some time with built in features such as handwriting
recognition, Dates and Assist for some pretty impressive stuff.

Woody