[NTLK] [NLTK] Newton (meet up) Events Calendar

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 10:18:55 EST

Hey, not sure who's interested but I started a simple group for Newton here:

http://upcoming.org/group/1537/

This is a Public Group.

Thought this might be a good location for those in the New York City
area who might want to eventually meet up and gather together to
discuss all things Newton.

But I'm not closing it off for NYC only... so if you want you can join
and also use it for Meet Ups anywhere else in the world. That way for
those of you who are do visit other countries and were wondering if
maybe you could meet up while you were in town you'd have a place to
check this out at ...

So for those of you in the New York City area (I've spoken to a few
of you in person) and are looking to meet up maybe once, twice or more
a year please sign up!

I'd like to hold a meet up towards the end of the year (say November)
and do a Flickr Photo Set... if you have any agenda or topics please
post suggestions...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung