[NTLK] BT and RAZR V3

From: Brian <spylaw4_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 04:51:01 EST

Since I was doing a reply to another thread I thought it was about
time to ask a question for myself!

I have my 2100 BT paired both with my iMac G5 and with my RAZR V3.

My problem is how do I get my Newt to dial out on the V3 so that I
can get on to an ISP? I assume there is some form of a script(?) but
what is it, where can I get it, and how do I enter it on the Newt?

I assume that one of you guys has managed it?

All assistance will be most gratefully received!

Brian